- To produce godly men and women that are confident in who they are in Christ.
- To discern the direction God has for our lives.
- To recognize the unique giftings that God has given us.
- To build meaningful relationships with each other.
- To reach out to people around us.
Our College Group meets at 201 North Houston Street, Wharton, TX 77488 (at our Youth Center).
Susan & Jack Groce
COLLEGE PASTORSJack and Susan have five children. They have been involved in life group ministry for over eight years. Jack and Susan have a passion to equip young men and women with tools that can help them recognize and walk into the destiny that God has for each one of us.
This is such an important season in the life of a young person, and together Jack & Susan are committed to challenging the next generation to rise up as both future leaders in the Kingdom of God and in their local communities.